I am Trent Reznor I am Trent Reznor

Rhyming...

...Trent Reznor with black polyester was awesome and gives you 5/5 10/10. I think the animation quality is great as it matches both the parody song and the source material in terms of quality. Aced it my man!

The Transformer The Transformer

The Transcender: JohnnyUtah

Awesome animation all around. Really nailed the dialogue as well with the over exaggerated, vaudeville inspired words. I was pleasantly surprised to find no dick references. Also, great transformation sequence, awesome fish-eye perspective when the man is inspecting the transformer, and really well designed set pieces. Another awesome animation by you.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

It's all too true

It is all too true. Cliches win on NG. Even doing a "How to top NG" is cliche. Hence why this is here and front paged. Anyway, I think it is awesome and I am going to follow the instructions here and see how things go for me. I will get back to you.

Tribute 2 Michael Jackson Tribute 2 Michael Jackson

WOOOO!

YEAH! WOOOO! COME ON!!!

This was awesome in a strange way haha! Not many are brave enough to get infront of the camera and do something like this and broadcast it for all to see so I salute you for it and didn't think it was as bad as most of these prepubescent NG lurkers.

WHO'S BAD!?

GameMaster 1 GameMaster 1

Another one out of the park

This was another really good SamT production. While I do agree that the jokes are lame... I have to stop and think, isn't that kind of the point? Taco Man is all about the dry humor! That's why I enjoy him so.

Thanks, and when is the next Life in the Portal going to be out!?

8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1 8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1

Awesome all around

This bit had it all from distinct characters, impecible comedic timing, funny dialogue, good animation and production value, simpson-esque reveal jokes (like the toilet straws) really good parody of games / top 5/10/X list and "shows" really like it and can't wait for the next one.

TANKMEN: Tankbusters TANKMEN: Tankbusters

Good all around

Great throwbacks to the older cartoons. A lot of background jokes going on too it seemed. The art style was right - the animation was smooth enough. Also the voice actors all answered the call too and fit in perfectly for this short's style.

Life in the Portal: Pico Life in the Portal: Pico

Sam T is awesome

Sam T's body of work isn't only funny, creative, original all with a high quality to it, it is also a fast turn-around from one piece to the next which is really kind of surprising. I really enjoy your parody of the portal a lot so far and look forward to episode 3.

Nice pico day submission.

Samination responds:

Thanks man, but I wish I was as fast as you say. :P

Life in the Portal Life in the Portal

Is it really lampooning...

...if its all true?

Samination responds:

XD Tom does love his beard.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen