I am Trent Reznor I am Trent Reznor

Rhyming...

...Trent Reznor with black polyester was awesome and gives you 5/5 10/10. I think the animation quality is great as it matches both the parody song and the source material in terms of quality. Aced it my man!

The Transformer The Transformer

The Transcender: JohnnyUtah

Awesome animation all around. Really nailed the dialogue as well with the over exaggerated, vaudeville inspired words. I was pleasantly surprised to find no dick references. Also, great transformation sequence, awesome fish-eye perspective when the man is inspecting the transformer, and really well designed set pieces. Another awesome animation by you.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

It's all too true

It is all too true. Cliches win on NG. Even doing a "How to top NG" is cliche. Hence why this is here and front paged. Anyway, I think it is awesome and I am going to follow the instructions here and see how things go for me. I will get back to you.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

A fun linear experience

Was very well done despite how linear the game was and how easy the patterns for each boss were. But for 30 days this is extremely well done.

PixaFixa PixaFixa

Very interesting

The game is very fun and interesting. The mechanic is simple but addictive which is, of course, a requirement for any good Flash game :) The interface is smooth and intuitive.

Nice game, 5/5, 9/10

HAMU HAMU

Favorited It

This is a good game, I like the style and it remains true to the original breakout, while doing some things that make it a unique twist to the original. The downsides to it are lack of power-ups and the musical loop gets annoying after awhile with no option to mute the music. If you could mute the music, but leave the sound effects that would be a definite improvement in my mind. But that is not a big deal. The gameplay is great, and fun. Good work.

Where We Belong Where We Belong

Good stuff

I don't visit the audio portal often but this is the sort of thing that will keep you coming back and looking.

yello-dart responds:

im glad i made your trip worthwhile! haha.
thanks buttered-noodle!

Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix

Louis

DO - I - LOOK - LIKE - ONE - OF - THEM!

Awesome remixing; this really gives a sense of imminence.

Cyrodil Mages Guild! Cyrodil Mages Guild!

Too fucking tough for armor!

LOL this is BADASS

Whale Whale

Great Style

I really like this piece a lot. Would go really well in a kid's room, or in a sticker book or something along those lines. Great attention to minimalist detail.

For instance, I like how the bottom most wave's center curves with the lighting in the other waves; same goes for the middle wave.

The colors are so creamy and smooth too. They all flow with one another. Very eye catching and memorable.

Good stuff, man. This is commercial quality.